Farm (My First Touch And Feel)

by Anne Millard

Starea cartii: stele stele stele stele stele
Descriere: There s nothing like a visit to a farm to stir all the senses. Children will love this literary jaunt through the barns and fields of an idyllic farm, with cows and lambs to stroke, bumpy tractor tires to feel, and straw and peaches to touch. Based on DK s popular My First Farm Book, the big board book features many of the same elements--crisply photographed, clearly lab There s nothing like a visit to a farm to stir all the senses. Children will love this literary jaunt through the barns and fields of an idyllic farm, with cows and lambs to stroke, bumpy tractor tires to feel, and straw and peaches to touch. Based on DK s popular My First Farm Book, the big board book features many of the same elements--crisply photographed, clearly labeled spreads on farm animals, vegetables, and machines—-but includes an interactive touch-and-feel component as well. Young readers will challenge their language development skills with farm-fresh vocabulary, from duck to knobby corn on the cob to quad bike. Or they can just look at the colorful pictures and touch the various textures as they begin to identify the simpler images. This first-rate series also includes My First Word Touch and Feel. (Baby to preschool) --Emilie Coulter ...more
9,00 lei
Produs indisponibil.
Cantitate:

ISBN
GoodReads rating
Explicatii numar de stele:
stele stele stele stele stele
Ca nou. fara semne vizibile de utilizare. Functioneaza perfect.
stele stele stele stele
Stare foarte bună. Mici semne de uzura ( ex. Zgarieturi). Functioneaza perfect.
stele stele stele
Stare buna. Semne de uzura( ex. Zgarieturi, coperta deteriorată, mici pete). Functioneaza perfect.
stele stele
Stare acceptabilă. Semne de uzura evidente. Functioneaza bine.
stele
Semne mari de uzura, eventual componente lipsa sau funcționare defectuoasă.