We All Go Traveling By (Sing Along With Fred Penner)

by Sheena Roberts, Siobhan Bell

Starea cartii: stele stele stele stele stele
Observatii: cartea NU are CD
Descriere: This rhythmic I-spy journey to school through various landscapes is the perfect introduction to colors, modes of transport, and of course, music! The jaunty text, Siobhan Bell s colorful hand-stitched illustrations and the accompanying Music CD by popular singer Fred Penner are sure to get children singing along happily. The I-Spy theme encourages reader/listener interacti This rhythmic I-spy journey to school through various landscapes is the perfect introduction to colors, modes of transport, and of course, music! The jaunty text, Siobhan Bell s colorful hand-stitched illustrations and the accompanying Music CD by popular singer Fred Penner are sure to get children singing along happily. The I-Spy theme encourages reader/listener interaction, while the cumulative, repetitive text helps build sequencing skills. We All Go Traveling By is ideal for read-aloud and music and movement activities. ...more
Coperta Paperback
7,00 lei
Produs indisponibil.
Cantitate:

ISBN
Anul aparitiei
GoodReads rating
Explicatii numar de stele:
stele stele stele stele stele
Ca nou. fara semne vizibile de utilizare. Functioneaza perfect.
stele stele stele stele
Stare foarte bună. Mici semne de uzura ( ex. Zgarieturi). Functioneaza perfect.
stele stele stele
Stare buna. Semne de uzura( ex. Zgarieturi, coperta deteriorată, mici pete). Functioneaza perfect.
stele stele
Stare acceptabilă. Semne de uzura evidente. Functioneaza bine.
stele
Semne mari de uzura, eventual componente lipsa sau funcționare defectuoasă.